Cardiology & Heart Conference (Webinar)
December 07-08, 2020
Emerging trends in Cardiology
On behalf of scientific committee we welcome you to
our 2nd World Cardiology & Heart Conference hosted by
SciTech conferences. Which is going to be a webinar during December 07-08, 2020. The program includes
multiple opportunities for networking and interaction keynote presentations,
oral presentations. As well as the Poster Discussion sessions, there will be
Panel Discussions at the end of each day for speakers and participants to
engage beyond discussing the data, into envisioning a future that integrates
rapidly evolving technologies into basic, public health researchers and
This program aims to bring together research scholars, doctors, scientists and professionals to express their ideas on the latest technologies, and concerns in Cardiology. It concentrates on addressing the constant effort being made by scientists and scholars to improve the existing and inventing novel technologies for the future with update on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to Cardiology.
Advantages of joining webinar:
• Webinar is especially economical
• Outstanding time saving
• International Display to your research
• Advantageous to attend and contribute your researches from home
• E-Certificate of participation
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
• Add Title of the abstract
• Add your full name, affiliation, address, phone number, and email address.
• The body of the abstract should describe your research, results and conclusions of your study.
• Add a small biography of the author (100 words).
• Attach a photograph of author
• Abstract will be reviewed by the scientific committee and you will receive an e-mail within 24-48 hours of your abstract submission.
should be submitted through online abstract submission: https://cardiology.scitechconferences.com/abstract-submission.php
(or) you can send email to email@example.com
World Conference on Cardiology & Heart programs organized by SciTech Conferences will provide a special opportunity to learn about the most recent research updates in the field of cardiology. So we are sure that the Cardiology and Heart conference will provide all participants with a firm platform for a meaningful academic experience.